Building a luxurious villa is riveting, boosts your energy levels to the sky but it can be scary too.
When you are spending a lot of your time, efforts, and hard-earned money on building your luxurious villa you want everything to be picture perfect. The surest way to achieve your goals is to pre plan every last detail and get quality materials for your villa.
The process of building a villa has a lot more than what meets the eyes. There are lots of boxes to be ticked and decisions to be made. Hasty decisions shall only create problems in the building process.
How do you know if you are on the right track? In this post we have compiled best tips to streamline the process and build your luxurious villa with ease of mind and peace.
7 Tips for Building a luxurious Villa
● The first and the most important step when it comes to building your dream home is hiring an architect. Do your research through projects of various architects. Look for construction savvy, ascetic and functional projects.
An architect can help you with a clear vision and judgement between your dreams and functional reality. Once you have finalized the designs then you can move ahead and finalize a contractor.
You need one with unrivalled craftsmanship, high quality work and years of experience. From an open plot to a beautiful villa takes months of dedication and planning.
The right contractor can nail the task in a shorter frame of time.
● Sticking to a budget when it comes to making a luxurious villa is an enormous task. Thinking through each aspect of your villa is advisable. Prioritize your wish list and act accordingly. Narrow down every option to avoid confusion and wastage of capital. There are various home loan options available in the market. Choose the one that suits you best.
● A luxurious home can more than often feel unwelcoming if not designed well. Make the most of each space and keep functionality in mind while deciding on features and decor.
● Choose amenities that add value to your life. Depending on your vision build your home centered lifestyle that keeps your mind at ease. Invest in a security system to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. The modern technology offers various high security options
●Vertical is far better than covering small grounds. Modern architecture is all about adding surface rather than plot. Neutral palettes work great as they make the space look wider and go well with minimum aesthetics. Optionally you can color a particular segment of a room with a darker color like royal blue, purple, lime green or wine red to add a sense of warmth to the place.
●Clever lighting can change the mood and appeal of your space in seconds. Opt for layered lighting with dimmers and add spotlights to art pieces or decor you wish to emphasize. Add greenery to both the interiors and exteriors of your place. It’s the most inexpensive way of adding elegance to your design.
● When it comes to furniture, go for sophisticated and luxurious larger than life pieces that offer quality and comfort. Emphasize your windows with floor to roof glass and walls with elegant fabrics of darker base mixed with a hint of lighter hues.
● Art pieces have the potential of adding a luxurious vibe to the place. Choose the ones that reflect your personality and complement the decor. Add accents of gold or shiny metal to the place along with wood to add a touch of elegance. However, do not clutter the space with too much of them. Thoughtful design is the key when it comes to home decor.
When it comes to luxurious homes or villas it's always better to build one rather than buying a villa.
Building a villa allows you complete control over construction and every minute detail of the property. You can choose every facility and functionality you wish to add in your place.
While customizing an existing home can be a tedious task and more than often, we must compromise our needs.
There is so much more to luxury than what meets the eyes.
It’s about creating amenities and features with a vision for the future in mind.
Only an experienced interior designer in Dubai can help achieve such sophistication and improve your everyday living with excellent designs.
Find the one that matches all your needs and you are set to go.